Wolfe Eliminator Pickleball Paddle
Generation 2 Paddle : Thickness .625" (16mm)
"Eliminator" Pickleball Paddle
Created as our Second Generation Thicker Pro XL Compliment
Standard Size and Elongated
Eliminator paddle has an Edge with a Fiberglass surface (slightly rough) and a Polypropylene Core. There is both an Elongated (Orange in color) and a Standard size (Green in color). View the side by side image to visualize the size difference, specifications below.
After feedback from Pro XL paddle players we created this Eliminator which is thicker at .625" (16mm) as opposed to the Pro XL at .4" (10mm). The Thickness of our Generation 2 paddles are all .625" (16mm), to contrast this, our Generation 1 paddles have a thickness of .4" (10mm).
Optimal Control and Power
Our goal was to make a paddle with as much control and power as our Pro XL. It is those very qualities of control and power that have made our Pro XL so popular. For those that prefer a thicker paddle this Eliminator fits the bill. It has a Polypropylene core as does the Pro XL. The Eliminator has a Slightly Rough Fiberglass face providing a different feel than the Pro XL textured graphite.
These Eliminator paddles have been USA Pickleball tested and approved for tournament play.
- Wolfe Generation 2 Paddles have a Thickness of .625" (16mm)
- The surface is Slightly Rough Fiberglass
- The core is a Polypropylene Honeycomb
- This paddle has an Edge
- Padded Grips
- Specifications Standard: Height: 16" , Head Width: 8" , Grip: 5" Length , Weight: 8.2 (weight can vary)
- Specifications Elongated: Height: 16.5" , Head Width: 7.5" , Grip: 5" Length , Weight: 8.2 (weight can vary)
- Air Pathway to provide less resistance and makes it easier to swing
- USA Pickleball Approved for Tournament Play
USA Pickleball Tested and Approved
The paddle was tested by the USA Pickleball association. It meets all specifications and is accepted for tournament play. Play with confidence and play with the best.
We Also Recommend